With so many different career paths to choose from, our Apprenticeship Programme will give you all the skills and confidence you need to build a fantastic career in care. Look no further than our Co-Founder, Helen Jeffery, as inspiration. Starting out in nursing, she founded Caring Homes with her son in 1994. And with all our Leaders recognising the diversity of experience that our Apprentices bring; you can be sure that you’ll be supported from inside Caring Homes. Combine this with our links to local and national centres of learning and your development, and qualifications, will quickly grow.
Helping residents live life to the full requires outstanding people who genuinely care. In return, you’ll work in beautiful environments and locations, you’ll be welcomed as part of One Team of dedicated stars. And you’ll feel the personal pride and benefit that comes with a business that rewards hard work and those dedicated to learning.
Our Apprenticeship Scheme is full of outstanding opportunity and benefits:
- Your salary will be equal to any new starter to chosen role.
- We’ll pay your fees so your hard-earned qualifications will be debt-free.
- We offer on-the-job training which is delivered by experienced professionals who will help you all the way.
- Off-the-job training will be delivered by our in-house fully qualified and experienced Regional Training Teams in partnership with Qube Learning.
- You will have a real job within our Homes and services where you will be working alongside our experienced, committed and supportive teams.
- We offer paid holiday leave plus statutory holidays.
- You will receive a Comprehensive Benefits Platform – health information and support, discounts at a wide range of retailers including high street stores, restaurants, cinemas and holidays.