Extraordinary lives. Outstanding people.
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK’s leading providers of nursing, residential and dementia care. We have beautiful homes nationwide and we’re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
As a Wellbeing Coordinator you’ll play a key role in developing personal activity plans that help every resident live life to the full and live as independently as possible. We understand what matters to our residents and their families, and by building trusted relationships, you’ll understand every resident’s’ past, so you can create a future life in our home that is varied, fulfilling, healthy and enjoyable.
Every Wellbeing Coordinator balances the emotional connection to resident life experience with the practical application of planned activity and moments that help every resident live as independently as possible. Preparation, planning and purpose are at the heart of this role and your people skills, passion for planning and respect for the individual will make your experience a great one for all. So whether you come from a care background or not, we need people who have the interpersonal and preparation abilities that will ensure every resident is making the most of every day.
People skills, attention to detail, respect for the past and hopes for the future. These are the qualities we look for in every employee. You’ll bring a ‘one team’ attitude that means you’ll be happy to share the responsibility with your teammates. And you’ll bring an appetite for learning that will open doors to future opportunities with the support of your managers and colleagues.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Pay Captain – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Free DBS Check
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidised meals, depending on location
If you have a genuine passion for people and can see yourself going above and beyond to give extraordinary care, your outstanding future at Caring Homes could be moments away. Apply now by clicking on the link or email [email protected] or call 01206 258904 to find out more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.