Extraordinary lives. Outstanding people.
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK’s leading providers of nursing, residential and dementia care. We have beautiful homes nationwide and we’re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
As a Housekeeper, you’ll go above and beyond to ensure cleaning tasks are carried out to the highest standard, providing a safe and hygienic environment for residents and staff, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Home. Your love for cleaning and sensitivity to the privacy and dignity of our residents will help ensure that we can do what we do best, deliver outstanding care. After all, a clean Home is a happy Home.
At Caring Homes, we pride ourselves on creating beautiful environments for our residents and staff to enjoy. We expect the highest standards of cleanliness, and in the world, we live in today this is more important than ever. You’ll have a hard-working attitude and pay great attention to detail. And In return you will work in a stunning location, as part of one team of dedicated people, who love what they do. And with first class training and development opportunities and an exceptional and extensive benefits package, this is a great opportunity for the right person.
You’ll need to balance passion for the role with genuine care for every resident. You’ll pride yourself on getting jobs done safely and to the highest standard. You’ll be discreet and respectful, able to record keep and work in accordance with COSHH, Health and Safety and Local Authority regulations.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Pay Captain – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Free DBS Check
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidised meals, depending on location
If you have a genuine passion for people and can see yourself going above and beyond to give extraordinary care, your outstanding future at Caring Homes could be moments away. Apply now by clicking on the link or email [email protected] to find out more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.