Extraordinary lives. Outstanding people.
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK’s leading providers of nursing, residential and dementia care. We have beautiful homes nationwide and we’re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
You’ll play an important role ensuring the catering services and dining experience is of the highest standard and quality, together with performing other tasks to prepare and clear the tables in the dining room to ensure that residents have a clean and pleasant environment to dine in. In return you’ll work in a stunning location, as part of one team of dedicated people, who love what they do. And with first class training and development opportunities and an exceptional and extensive benefits package, this is a great opportunity for the right person.
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need to balance passion for the role with genuine care for every resident. You’ll be a hardworking team player with great attention to detail and pride yourself on performing tasks to the highest standard. You’ll have a focus on health and safety, an understanding of the kitchen environment, even if you haven’t worked in one. You’ll definitely have a desire to help your team and every resident at all times. And you’ll be respected for your kindness, compassion and work ethic.
At Caring Homes, we pride ourselves on creating beautiful environments for our residents and staff to enjoy. We expect the highest standards of cleanliness, and in the world, we live in today this is more important than ever. You’ll have a hard-working attitude and pay great attention to detail. And In return you will work in a stunning location, as part of one team of dedicated people, who love what they do. And with first class training and development opportunities and an exceptional and extensive benefits package, this is a great opportunity for the right person.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Pay Captain – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Free DBS Check
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidised meals, depending on location
If you have a genuine passion for people and can see yourself going above and beyond to give extraordinary care, your outstanding future at Caring Homes could be moments away. Apply now by clicking on the link or call 01206 258904 to find out more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.