Extraordinary lives. Outstanding people.
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK’s leading providers of nursing, residential and dementia care. We have beautiful homes nationwide and we’re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
Every resident, and their families, need people caring for them who genuinely want the best for them. So, whether you’re going for a walk, changing a bed, monitoring their food and fluid intake, or listening to their life experience, the connections you build will make their life better. And make your work more meaningful. This is a role that focuses on dignity through determined effort. It’s a role that makes a difference to residents’ lives and a work more worthwhile. And it’s a role that is backed up by investment in training that is second to none.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll play such an important role in the everyday activities and needs of the residents you’ll bond with. Working as part of one team of nursing and care professionals, you’ll understand what matters to every resident, so you can tailor the way you care for them. Helping them live as independently as possible. If you have experience in care, or if you’d like to put your people skills to better use, you’ll find a warm welcome and the opportunity for a great career here
People skills, attention to detail, respect for the past and hopes for the future. These are the qualities we look for in every employee. You’ll bring a ‘one team’ attitude that means you’ll be happy to share the responsibility with your teammates. And you’ll bring an appetite for learning that will open doors to future opportunities with the support of your managers and colleagues.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Pay Captain – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Free DBS Check
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidised meals, depending on location
If you have a genuine passion for people and can see yourself going above and beyond to give extraordinary care, your outstanding future at Caring Homes could be moments away. Apply now by clicking on the link or email [email protected] or call 01206 258904 to find out more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.