Extraordinary lives. Outstanding people.
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK’s leading providers of nursing, residential and dementia care. We have beautiful homes nationwide and we’re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
As a Registered Nurse, you know the importance of maintaining the highest standards of clinical care, consideration and confidentiality. You’ll go above and beyond with every resident and colleague to deliver standards of care that are in line with current CQC care practices and also meet the NMC code of conduct and exemplify our company purpose in all your actions and decisions. Most importantly, you’ll set the standards for others to follow, and give every resident the care, respect, dignity and privacy they deserve to help them live their life to the full.
From creating care plans that bring out the best in every resident, to training plans that bring out the best in you, your experience will guide the team to deliver the best in care. In the best home. This is a role that demands care, compassion and control. And your approach to activity planning, dietary understanding, relationship management and supervision will get the best out of the team and give every resident the professional support they need and deserve. And whether you’re attending regular management meetings, supervising staff or getting involved with our marketing activity, your skills will be respected and developed in equal measure. A team player, you’ll demonstrate outstanding communication skills and be a strong presence in our multi-skilled team.
The skills you’ll need
A strong clinician with outstanding skills that bridge care, audit and compliance, you’ll already be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin. Your knowledge of the legal frameworks in which we operate, combined with your passion for tailored solutions, will benefit every resident with your careful planning, and every team member with your example of professionalism. From diet and activity plans and from accurate reporting to detailed assessments, care plans and information sharing, every resident, and their families, will know they are in safe and caring hands. Most importantly, your attention to detail for medication ordering, storing and administering within NMC guidelines and CQC standards is a must-have for this role.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Pay Captain – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Free DBS Check
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidised meals, depending on location
If you have a genuine passion for people and can see yourself going above and beyond to give extraordinary care, your outstanding future at Caring Homes could be moments away. Apply now by clicking on the link or call 01206 258904 to find out more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.