Head of Marketing
Extraordinary lives. Outstanding people.
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK’s leading providers of nursing, residential and dementia care. We have beautiful homes nationwide and we’re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
As the Head of Marketing, your role will involve crafting and executing extensive marketing strategies aimed at boosting occupancy, elevating brand presence, and contributing to the enduring success of Caring Homes.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies aligned with the business objectives of Caring Homes.
- Work closely with the leadership team to set annual goals and objectives, providing regular updates on progress and KPIs.
- Oversee the development and implementation of branding initiatives, ensuring consistency across all communication channels.
- Maintain and enhance the positive brand image of Caring Homes.
- Oversee the monitoring and responses to online reviews and feedback.
- Oversee digital marketing efforts, including website management, SEO, social media, and online advertising.
- Ensure all digital campaigns are reviewed and effectiveness is measured.
- Lead the marketing team, ensuring there is always alignment between marketing and sales activities.
- Train and develop the marketing team to ensure they are kept updated with industry trends and best practices.
Enquiries and Conversion:
- Develop and implement effective lead generation strategies to increase enquiries, show rounds and therefore admissions.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Monitor expenses and provide regular budget reports to the executive team.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitor activities, and opportunities for growth.
- Analyse customer feedback and market data to refine the marketing strategy.
- Degree level qualification in marketing.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- A true passion in all things digital.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the healthcare or senior living industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies that deliver results.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Pay Captain – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Free DBS Check
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
If you have a genuine passion for people and can see yourself going above and beyond to give extraordinary care, your outstanding future at Caring Homes could be moments away. Apply now by clicking on the link or email [email protected] or call 01206 258904 to find out more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.