Caring Homes Group offers many types of Apprenticeship Qualifications relating to all roles within the Caring Homes Group business. Whether you are interested in Care and Support, Team Leadership, Management or Catering and Administration – we have something to interest you and help you to progress within your career.
Take a look at the benefits that our Apprenticeship Scheme can offer you:
- Your salary will be equal to any new starter to chosen role.
- We’ll pay your fees so your hard-earned qualifications will be debt-free.
- We offer on-the-job training which is delivered by experienced professionals who will help you all the way.
- Off-the-job training will be delivered by our in-house fully qualified and experienced Regional Training Teams.
- You will have a real job within our homes and services where you will be working alongside our experienced, committed and supportive teams.
- We offer 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
- You will receive a Comprehensive Benefits Platform – health information and support, discounts at a wide range of retailers including high street stores, restaurants, cinemas and holidays.
Our apprentices come from all walks of life. You may be a returning parent, school leaver, or just someone wanting a change in career. We don’t look for a particular type of person or specific experience.
What matters is your attitude and eagerness for learning. In return we guarantee you recognised academic or vocational qualifications, hands-on training and real work experience where you can make a valued contribution whilst earning a competitive salary within a fantastic environment.
We want for you to see your employment with Caring Homes Group as a Career, therefore, your growth and development is as important to us as it is to you.
Whether you want to remain in one role and to become the best you can be or progress within the Business, we will support you!
Our career ladder will help you to decide which pathway you want to consider and offers an abundance of career development opportunities.
If you have the desire to progress and to gain further knowledge and qualifications, we offer Apprenticeships in many different subjects.
As your career progresses, you will be given the opportunity to access a suite of courses designed to give the learner the skills to grow within the role or to progress towards selection onto our City and Guilds accredited ‘Stepping Stones to Manager Programmes’.
Once you’ve achieved a coveted Management role the development doesn’t stop there. Our Award winning ‘Future Leaders Programme’ will open up further development opportunities with the possibilities of Operational Management, Project Management Opportunities or diversifying into another part of the business.
Come join us on this exciting journey! Whatever your aspiration, we are here for your career!